Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The man of my dreams....






Michael Lawrence Ramirez. I love this man! I'm blessed to have this man in my life. He had me at HELLO! Without him, I wouldn't have to the great things in my life right now. A beautiful son; which I stay home to take care of, a nice comfy home, a car. I pretty much have it made right now. He's a great listener and he's my best friend! I met Michael at work, Baptist Medical Center. I one day told my preceptor he's going to be my husband. Sure enough 1 year later on September 25, 2009 we were Mr. & Mrs.! After we got married, he attend school to become an RN. He accomplished that dream and he is now and RN for Southwest General in the Cardiac Lab Department. He's an awesome nurse! He once took care of me after a procedure that I've had before, and he was great! He was patience, loving and just comforting.
Going on 11 years married to Mike has been a blessing. Yes, we've had our ups and downs; but our love has never faded. We love each other so much. He's put up with me for so long and I don't know how he does it. He tells me everyday that he loves me and he knowledge me the things I do around the house and thanks me for taking care of our son and home. I don't think I can find anyone else as nice as him. I pray everynite to GOD to give me stength and patience with my family. I'm grateful for all the things that I have in my life and the people that are in it. My family, his family and our many friends. I love you, Michael. No matter what we've been thru, your always my love and my friend. I will always love you forever! XXXOOOXXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment