Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been awhile...

It's bee a while that I haven't blog. Been busy with my son Gavin, taking care of my nephew, surgery and getting Gavin's birthday party ready. OMG, can't believe he's going to be 2yrs on the 10Th of October! It just seemed that I had him the other day. They grow so fast! Unbelievable! I will post pictures soon of his birthday party! I can't wait. I'm more exicited then he is...poor thing he probably doesn't even know what's going on.

We'll be taking a trip pretty soon to Portland OR to visit my brother-n-law and sister-n-law. They moved up there for work. This will be Gavin's first airplane trip and out of state. And probably our first in three years. I think we're due for a trip. At least my husband is.

No comments:

Post a Comment