Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life changing...

For years I've been struggling with my weight. I kept telling myself "OK, I'll start tomorrow". But it never turns out right. Last November, I had joined this dance exercise class called Zumba. I was going every day 4x times a week. I was loosing weight and eating right. In February of this year, my hip was hurting. Hurting to the point where I couldn't walk very well. I was getting dizzy spells, everything around me was quiet, wanting to vomit and pass out. Not good. I went to see the doctor. Everything is fine just my Vitamin D was very low. Well, not everything was fine. I was over weight. My body is so heavy on top that my hip can only carry so much. I think. He also told me that I couldn't do Zumba anymore. The only I can pretty much do is walking and getting on the elliptical. I can do moderate exercise only. Not to crazy like Zumba. Really??? I was very disappointed. I was doing so well that I was noticing the weight loss. Well, as you saw we just got back from our vacation. In all the pictures that I'm in, I look horrible. I was telling my husband that I have some BIG turkey leg arms!! I am not happy at all with the pictures that I'm in. I'm very sad. I don't want my son to look back as those pictures and see my like that! Ugh! I hate my self for putting my body and health thru hell! What am I doing? Why ain't I taking care of myself? How do I start? Why can I stick with it? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??? I need help. I also want to get pregnant again. And of course my OBGYN told me the same thing is to loose weight or I can have complications.

So I did some searching. I read allot about Tracy Anderson. I read allot of reviews of this workout program and it seems like it works. The question is: Can I do it? If I do it, it has to be at night when the little guy is being put to bed by daddy. It's a 30 minute workout program. I have 30 Min's, right? At the same time, I was looking into buying the Zumba workout DVD's. Hmmmm! Decisions, decisions! I think Tracy Anderson will work out for me. She does stretches and it will help allot for my back and hip. In the meantime, I have to start eating healthy. I'm really bad right now. Drinking allot of sodas, eating allot of sweets and allot carbs!! I have to cut back...ALLOT! I do have an elliptical that I need to dust off. It's collecting dust in the garage.

I'm going to make a goal where I can blog my workout routine and what I ate that day everyday or at least every other day. That way I myself can keep tack with myself. I really need to take care of myself. I want to be able to live longer for my son and family. I don't want to be in anymore pictures looking huge and my son to remember me that way. Next year for Thanksgiving, we are planning another trip to the Disney cruise. And you better believe that I want to look good! My goal is to loose at least 150 pounds by then. I'm going to order my Tracy Anderson DVD workout and I hope I can stick with it. I will stick with it.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment