Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Little Diablos

Gavin is starting a Pony Little League T-ball! We are so excited!! Since is turning 3 next month, I wasn't to sure if he was qualified to play since the age you have to play is 3 years. My friend is the coach and she was more than happy to let him join her team. Today we had our first practice. Sunday's will be game day for 10 weeks. Today I went crazy shopping for his uniform, shoes and etc. While I was driving to practice, I was thinking "Oh My God, he's actually going to play T-ball"! I wanted to cry right there and then because he's growing so fast! Flashbacks of when he was been born til now, it went by fast. Now I'm a Team Mom!! I'm a proud mom of the Little Diablo. Their team is named Little Diablos. Their colors are Red, White and Black. I can't wait til his first game. I will sure invite all our families to come and cheer him on. I will post pictures soon. I promise!

GO DIABLOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment