Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sunday Pot Roast

Today I decided to make our tradition Sunday Pot Roast. This is my husband's favorite dish and all week I've been holding it off to make it. So today I'm surprising him! I'm going to share my recipe with you and I hope you enjoy it at much as we do!



2 lbs of shoulder roast

3/4 cup water

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 pkg of Onion mix soup

3-4 tbs Olive oil

salt and pepper

6 small red potatoes

handful of small baby carrots

* or what ever veggies you would like to eat it with


Season both sides of the meat with olive oil and salt and pepper
Cook both sides 5 Min's each side and transfer into the crock pot. I then put the carrots and potatoes in the same pan I cook the meat into to get the flavor. Saute it for about 5 Min's. Then pour into the crock pot with the meat. Mix Onion mix, water and cream of mushroom soup. Pour it over the meat and veggies. Cook it on high for 8 hours.

I usually serve it on white rice.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment