Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So far, so good!

As you read on my blog early in the year, I made an Household Notebook that keeps all my cleaning lists, coupons, etc. Well, so far so good I'm keeping up! Two weeks ago, I organized every room in this house! What I regret was not taking the before and after pictures to proof it, but I was so ready to get started and over done with it! This past weekend, my husband and I cleaned our garage since we've been holding it off for so long. Let me tell you, we got rid of allot of stuff! Ugh, just couldn't believe that we kept those things in there for so long. Man, I wished I took pictures! That evening, we went out on a date. Our son had a sleep over at my moms that weekend. That was our weekend for 'Date Night" anyway. Actually, we went out the night before. Ha-ha! Then Sunday I had just me time with my cousin. We had an early breakfast and went to the Outlet Factory stores. We had tons of coupons that we saved lots of money for. We mostly and mainly shopped for our little ones. Nope, no coupons for us. Just Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place, Carter's....yep just our kids. AND not only that, we decided to have a lunch and i found $50! Yes, $50 on the floor! Besides, that I was happy that I had extra money (from my shopping) back home.
I'm also keeping track in my check book record. I have too. It's been so long that I haven't done that.

I hope I keep this going. So far, I'm doing good and I'm very proud of myself. And, so is my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment