Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kids Workshops

One of my New Year Resolution was to entertain and keep Gavin busy. Instead of staying home on the weekends other than take him to basketball practice (which is an hour), watch movies or even take him shopping with me. I want him to enjoy something that he really likes and that we can do over and over again. I came across that Home Depot and Lowe's offers FREE kids workshop on one of my favorite blog that I read everyday. Home Depot only offers it once a month on the first Saturday of the month and you don't have to sign or make a reservation for it. Lowe's offers it every other Saturday and you do need to make a reservation I believe 2 weeks in advance. It's pretty cool, both places. They give the kiddos free, apron, kit, pin or patch and a complete certificate. I already made reservations the whole month of January and February to Lowe's. Haha! Gavin, my husband and I enjoyed it very much. Gavin is always wanting to help daddy outside or hammer stuff around the house and I thought this whole Kids Workshop idea was great! And Gavin and daddy can also have a boys day out while mommy gets "Mommy Time".




Home Depot












HE DID IT!!! Its a Saving Shed (a.k.a Piggy bank). Good job baby! Your did great!



Lowe's









Its a Castle!!! Good job baby boy! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment