Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Needed to catch up!

Wow! It's been that long I haven't updated my blog. Well, for the past couple of months has been busy. In November, I've joined Zumba Dance/Fitness. I stopped in Mid-January because of schedule conflict with my husband's work and also I hurt my back. Doctor told me that I have to stay off my feet for awhile. At the same time, I was taking care of my nephew Isaiah. I had to stop watching due to the fact that I need to concentrate more on my own child. We are in the processing of potty training. Yep, its that time! Boy is it really frustrating!

It was going great until couple of days ago, we think he got food poisoning. He kept throwing up and having really bad diarrhea. So, right now he's in diapers. it's no telling when he's actually pooping. Poor baby, he's just constantly going.

But before all this, we've been hanging out with our cousins. Play dates, Chuck E Cheese, Rodeo and game night. It's fun! My baby loves it!
It actually snowed here in Texas, which my baby got to see for the very first time! Yay! I had to wake him up. I didn't want him to miss it!

We recently went to Houston TX. We took our son to the Children's Museum and the Downtown Aquarium. It was really nice to get away! We needed it. We've been cooped up in our house everyday. I try to to think and search on websites what else I can do with my child for daily activites.

Here are some of the events and places we've done. I will try and make and effort to stay on top with my blog! Til next time.

Gavin's first snow.




Houston TX
Children's Museum







Downtown Aquarium






Rodeo




No comments:

Post a Comment