Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Pets..

You know I've never posted my other children's on my blog. We recently adopted another little girl this past August. I found her on Craig list. While back, I took Lola to get her shots and I ran into another Shih Tzu that was beautiful with White and Chocolate colors. The lady told me that her daughter spend amount of money on her dog because of the color. I fell in LOVE with that dog. The lady also mentioned that the Chocolate color is a very rare color to come around and that if you find one to get it. When we were driving bk from the coast, I just thought I would look into Craig list on my iphone. Well, guess what? Someone was selling shih tzu for a good amount price and they posted a chocolate shih tzu. They were selling three but they were black and white. I called her up and she told me that she was selling it at that price because they don't have any shots. Ok, sounds fair. Nor, didn't have any papers. So, I told her I was interested and that I would call her when we were back in town. So, my husband and I meet up with her and her husband at a local store. They got down with the puppy...she was so adorable! And very dark chocolate too! They forgot to bring pictures of the parents but they gave me this sad story that they think their neighbor stold their female shih tzu. Anyway, well we ended up taking her home. But her face, was different. oh oh! Yep, oh oh! Once I got home, I looked up Chocolate Shih Tzu's and their exactly the same and look the same with green/hazel eyes. Okay, well maybe her face is a little different. Well, it's been a very LONG TIME that we had a puppy. So here we go picking up the mess and trying to fix whatever she chewed on. UGH!!!! My furniture! Darn it! Well, days and months were flying by and little by little she was growing a little longer, taller and NOT even looking like a Shih Tzu! My Lola is an Imperial Shih Tzu and she stayed really small and short. Gavin, our son, got so attached to her and her to him. I keep telling him that I was going to find a home for Zoe because she's bad. He said " NO Mommy, give Lola away!" Ha-ha! Yeah right! Well, the more she grew and months past by she's been a really good watch dog. She is VERY protective over Gavin. We'll be outside and someone will be walking by and Zoe will get in front of Gavin and starts either growling or barking. And she'll evern bark at anything she hears or sees anybody at our door (sometimes I'll have our front door open to have light come in thru our storm door). Well, she picked up the potty training very well. But I still keep her in the kennel at night, just in case. There's been allot stress and frustration ever since with had Zoe. But we're growing to love her anyway.




Lola


Zoe at 6 weeks


Zoe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment